The 4D Tactical H.I.V.E Retrofit Kit offers the most technologically advanced suspension systems available. This technology was originally developed for US SOCOM and other Tier 1 first responders around the globe. The suspension system (padding) is a rate and temperature sensitive material that conforms to wearer’s unique head shape.
The H.I.V.E retrofit kit leverages all of the existing 4DT retrofit offerings in a completely modular kit. Standard 8-pad configurations available in ½”, ¾”, and 1” thicknesses.
Introducing the 4DT HIVE Retrofit Pad Kit
P/N 4-4028 (3/4" Pad Thickness)
Fits: (ACH/ECH/PASGAT/Bump Helmets
Key Features of the HIVE Retrofit Kit
- Improved comfort - Padding conforms to wearers individual head geometry, eliminating hot
- Improved Blunt Impact Protection - 4DT suspension technologies have shown to provide
significantly improved blunt impact protection over standard OEM padding
- Moisture Wicking - NanoTech fabric wicks heat and moisture away from wearer, creating a
natural cooling effect
- Easy Retrofit - Remove padding and install pads using existing OEM Velcro discs
- Compatible with ACH/ECH/PASGT/Bump Helmets
- Completely Modular - Split crown accommodates over the head comm gear
- Berry Amendment (10 U.S.C 2533a) Compliant